Would you like to learn a skill that brings rewards for a lifetime? To play your favorite pieces for yourself, or your friends?
If the answer is YES, then call me now to learn how you or a loved one can become a musician, and have fun in the process.
Or maybe a better question for you is - Can I teach you to play Chopin, Copland, Cold Play, or Corea, and everything in between? Yes!
We can set up a FREE first lesson where you or your loved one will learn...
- How the piano is central to classical, rock, pop, and electronic music.
- How to understand and enjoy each piece of music you play, and how to understand the music you listen to.
- How I integrate technology into teaching to add new dimensions of fun, interactive learning.
- How group lessons benefit students in building confidence, critical listening skill, giving positive feedback, and having fun with music.
- How music can foster curiousness, self-discipline, critical thinking, and self-expression.
If you'd like to discuss how you or your child can benefit from lessons, including weekly listening exercises, group lessons, and performances, then give me a call today so that I can learn more about your needs and exactly what type of skills you are most interested in developing.